Friday, October 10, 2014

Autumn Events 2014

Open Group Conference - Empowering your Business

I was originally billed to speak at the Open Group conference in London later this month. Unfortunately, I shall be in Japan that week. My place will be taken by Daren Ward, Partner at Glue Reply, who will give a presentation on Boundaryless Commerce on Monday 20th October. Daren has led the retail practice at Glue for many years, and is a passionate advocate of retail integration. (Declaration of interest - he is also my boss.)

http://www.opengroup.org/london2014/


EA/ST - Perspectives on Enterprise Architecture and Systems Thinking

I shall also be sorry to miss what looks like another great day organized by the EA/ST group on Tuesday 21st October, with presentations by Klaus Ostergaard, Ivo Velitchkov, Philip Hellyer and Tom Graves.

Advance booking only. Please see http://www.scio.org.uk/node/918 for details.


Unicom EA Forum - Making Changes in Enterprise Architecture

The next EA Forum will be in London on Thursday 20th November. Unicom has kindly invited me to chair this event again, and I look forward to meeting some of you there.

This is usually one of the most interactive EA events, and always affords excellent discussion and networking opportunities. For my part, I am especially looking forward to hearing a new set of case studies. If you are interested in attending this event, please contact Unicom on 01895 256484. The full programme is available via the Unicom website.

Enterprise Architecture Forum
Hashtag #UnicomEA

No comments:

Post a Comment